What is an EXIT POPUP?
An Exit popup is a window that shows dynamically when a visitor goes to close your website.
The extension detects if the mouse of a user leaves the viewport / document borders of your website and when this happens, it shows a popup box.
Visitor mouse movements are tracked, and when their cursor moves outside the page boundary, the popup is triggered.
This popup can be anything that you want to use in the popup (full HTML control).
Exit intent popups are used to hopefully retain visitors that would otherwise be lost.
It can be used to…
- Increase your conversion rates!
- Give visitors reasons to stay!
- Grab your users’ attention!
- Various animation style by which the pop up is displayed
- Can track mouse movement as Right, Left. Top, Bottom or all of them together
- You can set the number of times this popup will be showed to the visitor
- Responsive script
- You can set cookie to control the viewing frequency for a visitor
- In the popup you can add anything including texts, images, links etc
- You can use your choice of font in the popup box
- All colour scheme of the popup can be adjusted to match the site it is put on
- Popup window length and width can be adjusted
- PLUS many more features and adjustments